I consider myself lacking in the area of style. I pretty much just learned how to match outfits together and really don't pride myself on my wardrobe in any way, shape, or form. Although my dad is convinced that I am an artist (proof that parent's love can be blind) I feel awkwardly inadequate in the realm of "style".
Despite my own opinion, my friend Kelsey at Eat, Drink and Be a Tourist dubbed my blog worthy of the "stylish blogger award". Thanks Kels! I so appreciate the love :)
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here we go...
1. I give you one mission! Go...right now..run to Kelsey's fabulous blog Eat, Drink and be a Tourist! It is a great place to spend your allotted internet time. Not only is she entertaining and a cutie beyond belief, she is a great resource if you are in or planning to visit the San Diego Area (and probably Orange County as well). She talks about the three greatest things in life: food, beer, and traveling. It really doesn't get better than that. So please, go check her out - I know you will enjoy it!
2. More about me? pshh.
~I am a country music junkie til the end. I adore it, live it and can not wait for Stagecoach round 3. However, if I had to pick one CD to listen to for the rest of my life it would have to be Something Corporate. Don't even get my started on that obsession...
~I still sleep with a teddy bear. Don't judge.
~I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and have not missed an episode since the very beginning.
~I live in sandals (rainbows black skinny straps). Even in the pouring rain you will find me with my toes hanging out. I am a sunny, hot weather, beach kinda girl.
~I have a pretty awesome family- not to brag or anything. They are all crazy people but I love them anyway. Mother (Erin), Dad (Mark), Me (the coolest), Brother (Brandon), Brother (Ryan), Sister (Jenna), Best Dog Ever (Boomer).
~I met my amazing boyfriend in high school. Back when we wore Catholic school uniforms. Looking back at those pictures now, I can only wonder what it was about my bad highlights and plaid skirt that got his attention, but I am sure glad it did.
~I secretly really want someone to invent a transporter. I think about that on a pretty regular basis.
3. Pass the award on. Ok so here is the truth, I need to follow more people's blogs. I only follow a handful of them, but that means that these blogs are quality. So here they are, go check them out. Also, I know some of you have already gotten this award but consider yourself doubly as stylish now.
1. Alycia at Crowley Party
2. Alexa at It's a Love Story
3. Emily at daily eday
4. Kai at All Kinds of Complicated
5. Ivy at Inspirations by Ivy
6. Sarah at Fairy Tales are True
7. Irvin at Eat the Love
8. Anita at Dessert First
9. Stef at The Cupcake Project
Thats all I got kiddos. Enjoy!