1.20.2011

Bloggers..I Need Your Help!

Hi friends, 

Here is the dilemma of my life and one of the things that make me crazy. 

Do I jump into culinary school and vamp up these recipes you come here to read about every now and then? Or just continue trying to learn all on my own?

Decisions, decisions.

What is your vote? Despite all the boogery details like moolah, time and sanity.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated!!!! Thanks all.



In the mean time, today is my Friday after working TEN days in a row. I AM SO HAPPY not to be at work right now. Can you hear me sigh in relief?

I got to go to breakfast with Mike before he left for work this morning, then got to spend some time with one of my best friends at her new home in Ocean Beach and now I'm off for a nice, long run at the beach. 

 San Diego is so beautiful, warm and sunny in the middle of January. Could I ask for a better day today?






I hope yours is just as warm and fuzzy as I am feeling!  


Remember...I need advice friends!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous seeing these beautiful photos.
    It's nothing but grey and cold over here :(

    I would always vote for culinary school and if I had a chance to attend one now I would do it in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote for culinary school too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!