8.25.2012

Ireland: Wicklow Mountains

Dear Ireland,

I am obsessed with you. I wish I had a cute little Irish accent, could play and sing super fun Irish music, maybe even Irish dance? Ok, maybe I'm pushing it. But really, you are a blessed wonderful land of green happiness and I can't wait to see you again.

Sincerely dreaming of Guinness,

Brittany

Can't I just visit Ireland like every weekend? I am so happy that I picked Ireland as my number one destination for my summer traveling even when people were making me doubt myself. I heard a lot of "you know, most people go where its WARM for summertime". Yeah, yeah..well I would go back in a heartbeat. So there! I win.

One day we took a bus tour into one of the most beautiful pieces of earth I've ever laid my eyes on: the Wicklow Mountains. It looked like it was straight out of a movie...oh, thats because it is! P.S. I love you, Braveheart, Excalibur..any of them sound familiar? We saw ruins of St. Kevin's Monastery, calm and peaceful lakes, rolling green hills, and visited Trim Castle. I was in heaven. If you ever have a chance to go here, take it! It is a dreamy, wonderful place.

I'm going to see what Mike and Taylor think about my secret plan to move us to Ireland. Maybe?












 Can you read this? See the "CAMBELL". This was carved into the inside wall of Trim Castle! Maybe my great, great, great X100 grandfather?!




4 comments:

  1. Perfect timing! We are headed to Ireland in November for a wedding! (I hope I am prepared for that). I'll check out your sightseeing list! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give Mike and Taylor the option.. let them know it's happening. ASAP. You and your mom look very cute in all these great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't St. Kevin's and Glendalough amazing?! I'm so happy that you got to go up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why yοu may have even taken some of
    these pills aгe lots аvaіlable online.
    This applіes to the bеst green coffee bean еxtract
    for weight losѕ for men but it's hard to know which ones really work and also, from these, people generally require those which work fast. Instead, save your money and do a search for weight loss. The beneficial polyphenols/catechins content varies with the amount of fat your body absorbs. Taking additional collagen may relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis but collagen supplements possess no proven ability to promote weight loss at all is CLA.

    my page :: envymask.naweb.cc

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!