11.19.2012

I never win anything!

JC from Sweet Love and Ginger was so sweet and nominated me as one of her recipients for the Liebster award that has been floating around the blogspace. I feel like I just won a prize! Woo! Thanks JC!




The purpose of this award is to share and support little blogs like mine (under 200 followers) and maybe help us get some more awesome friends such as yourself. I'll share some bits and pieces about me and then my super cool nominee's can do the same (if they feel like participating, of course).


So, if you are still with me..here we go.



Award Rules:
1)      Post 11 things about yourself
2)      Answer all the questions your nominator sets for you
3)      Come up with 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated
4)      Choose 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (200 followers or less)
5)      Go to their page and tell them

1. I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 yesterday and I loved it. I'm a Twilight fan. There, its out in the open.
2. Wearing so many layers of clothes everyday is making me stressed out. I feel heavy and confined in all these jackets, scarves, hats and boots! How do you people do it every year??
3. I've discovered a love for tea recently. Maybe the cold weather? I love fruity and floral teas.
4. I have a bad habit of picking my split ends. Anyone else?
5. Something Corporate - all time favorite band since I was 13.
6. I get stressed out about how much I'm going to miss French bread and butter when I get home.
7. I also can't wait to grub on some In-n-Out, stat.
8. I'm excited for my weekend in Madrid this upcoming weekend! I can't wait to see some of my best friends and have patatas bravas all day!
9. Secret: I have only run three times since my half marathon last month! I just can't get motivated to run in 37 degree weather! Any tips??

10. I could be a professional sleeper. I just love sleeping and man, am I good at it.

11. I'm looking forward to my first Friends-giving away from home but missing my family at Thanksgiving this week also.

JC's Questions:


1)      If you could be a superhero which one would it be?
Sailor Moon! I spent a good amount of my childhood wanting to be her.

2)      What is your favorite way to spend an afternoon?
I love afternoons without plans. Just walking around the city, window shopping, meeting friends for drinks...casual things like that.

3)      What is your favorite color?
Pink and teal :)

4)      What got you into blogging?
I wanted a place to log my recipes. Then I decided I liked it.

5)      What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people scrape their plates with their fork/knife and it makes that screeching sound. It makes me want to jump out of my skin!!

6)      When you were 5 what did you want to be when you grew up?
I don't remember. I think the little mermaid. Yep, I wanted to be half fish, live underwater with a fish as my bff and brush my hair with a fork. Good choice, Brit.

7)      What is your dream vacation?
I think I'm living it right now! But I would love to go to South America next!

8)      What is your guilty pleasure?
Nutella. Its an unhealthy relationship but I do love it sooo.

9)      What drives you? (It can be a long term goal, or purpose in life etc..)
I just want to make a difference in the world, in some small way. I want to run a business, have a family and not take anything for granted. Happiness drives me!

10)  What do you spend the most money on?
Food. For sure. I mean I spend 4 euros on a little thing of smoked salt butter because its the best thing I've ever tasted! I shop for food like normal people shop for clothes.

11)  When you wake up what is the first thing you do?
Snoozee.

TAG! You're it!
Lex at The Lexinary
Danielle at Bonjour Sweet Paris
Jessica at What's in a name?

Brittany at Birdie in Paris
Kaitlyn at kaitastrophical

Questions for YOU, darlings.
1. What is your core belief in life? Like a mantra you live by.
2. What type of animal would you want to be?
3. What is something on your bucket list?
4. Gotta ask...tell us an embarrassing story!
5. What is your favorite travel destination?
6. Do you have a cause you fight for/work with?
7. Favorite movie or tv show of all time?
8. Do you believe the world is going to end in a month?
9. Best meal/food you have ever eaten?
10. What are you looking forward to next year?
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Now, go check out these girls and share some blog love!
Thanks again, JC!




4 comments:

  1. It's starting to get cold in DC here, and the only way I get myself motivated to run is to buy new songs on iTunes and only let myself listen to them while I run. Usually does the trick. :) Have such a great time in Madrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!
    Have fun in Madrid!
    P.S. smoked salted butter?! i'm going to need some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Sailor Moon Picture made me lol. Love your responses, thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!