10.02.2012

I believe...

I've seen this post going around the blog-o-sphere and I absolutely love it. Living abroad alone definitely gives you time to think and all the challenges I've experienced over the months has made me do a lot of soul searching.


So, I believe..

...in a good meal. food feeds the soul and the body and when shared among friends there is nothing better.



...in hugs. good, strong hugs.

...in finding your passion. don't give up on yourself!

...in family. the single most important group of people in your life. don't take them for granted.



...in girls nights



...in dancing and singing (super loud) to your favorite songs while cleaning, cooking and driving.

...that a good run and some good music can cure almost anything

...that you should count your blessings often

...in crying, laughing and showing your emotions

...in wine, cheese and bread like every good Parisienne.

...that life is short so tell people you love them. don't hold back and do what makes you truly happy

...in pink, teal, blue and yellow

...that being outside is sadly underrated these days



...in grey's anatomy. I'm invested

...in traveling, often.



...in sunshine and the beach. there is no place like home



...that dogs can make anything better just by being there with you



...in coffee, good coffee. especially cappuccinos



...that staying positive is challenging but so important

...that relationships take work. don't get lazy with them. you will regret giving up a good friend because you were too "tired" to call or self-absorbed to ask them how they are.

...that we all have friend soulmates



...in love



...in challenging yourself and stepping out of your comfort zone. it is the only way to grow. even if it is painful and uncomfortable sometimes

...that you should find pleasure in simple things every day

...in manners. please and thank you go a long way

...in being a good person even when its really hard

...in health and fitness. didn't we just say that life is short? don't choose to make yours shorter. eat well, be active.

...that your happiness is in your hands! its a daily choice, what do you choose?


what do YOU believe in?



14 comments:

  1. I love this! It's really making me think about what I believe in... I know that several of mine mirror yours!

    Also, love the pictures!

    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. To all of the above. Although I need to get reinvested in Grey's Anatomy--it's been a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful things to believe in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is fantastic!! I believe in a good meal as well, and soul mates..most definitely soul mates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I believe in traveling, and often, too. that picture is so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list and couldn't agree more! Thanks so much for sharing! (I might have to take this to my blog too...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww- what a great list! You're so cute!

    missjetlagged

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Love you and enjoy while you can.
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love LOVE all of your beliefs and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled across your blog from Twitter the other day. I adore this post, all the positivity that radiates from it. We've never met,but my big black dog loves to play with your sweet little Taylor. I so admire your courage and sense of adventure, just moving to Paris to chase after a dream. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Glad you made it over here and so happy to know my little Tay has a friend out there! I miss that little girl like crazy! :( I hope you and your big black dog stay warm over there..looks like it is about to start snowing soon!

      Delete
    2. I believe it's your birthday... hope you have a happy, happy day!!

      Delete

Merci Beaucoup!