4.18.2012

Best news ever!

Guess what friends?!


At this very moment, Mike is on a plane on his way to Paris! I can't believe this day is already here. It seemed so far away when I first got here. I even remember telling him "50 days!" and that seems like just a week ago. 


I could not be more excited for anything, ever. It has been almost three months since we have seen each other and it will probably be another five after this trip, but for the next two weeks I will be; without a doubt, the happiest girl in the world. 


So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I will be pretty much M.I.A. until May 2nd-ish. Hopefully you guys understand :)


I have some fun, beautiful and amazing friends of mine who will be making appearances while I'm gone. Make sure to stick around so in two weeks I can tell you all the fun stories of our adventures in Paris and Nice!


À bientôt! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!