11.01.2011

It's beginning to look a lot like..


CHRISTMAS!!

Okay. So it is still 2 months away but as far as I am concerned as soon as Halloween has come to a close it is officially the season of red, green and glitter. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Thanksgiving dinner with family but I just can't help myself! I see Christmas decorations and I've got to have them. Christmas playlist? Yep, its being played. N*sync holiday CD baby. Thats where its at.

So happy Christmas season everyone! Go get your santa hats ready and pull out the best Christmas movie ever - ELF. Soak it up people, its the holidays!

Christmas is popping up around the apartment...






1. nutcracker man. he is the mascot of christmas time. and yes, that is a photo of mike and i at our highschool homecoming dance circa 2002.
2. starbucks red cups. enough said.
3. our little family of stockings
4. tay and i playing tug-o-war with her new pink toy
5. pumpkin carmel candle mmm

4 comments:

  1. Wish my husband would let me pull out our Christmas decorations... haha!
    And I LOVE N'Sync's Christmas CD!

    p.s. It totally looked like Christmas in my neck of the woods today! First snow fall of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the starbucks red cups!! haha i just found your blog and you are adorable! following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the prom picture! Yay for Christmas joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas!!! It snowed over the weekend..I can't wait for the christmas music to start playing on the radio:)

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!