Okay. So it is still 2 months away but as far as I am concerned as soon as Halloween has come to a close it is officially the season of red, green and glitter. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Thanksgiving dinner with family but I just can't help myself! I see Christmas decorations and I've got to have them. Christmas playlist? Yep, its being played. N*sync holiday CD baby. Thats where its at.
So happy Christmas season everyone! Go get your santa hats ready and pull out the best Christmas movie ever - ELF. Soak it up people, its the holidays!
Christmas is popping up around the apartment...
1. nutcracker man. he is the mascot of christmas time. and yes, that is a photo of mike and i at our highschool homecoming dance circa 2002.
2. starbucks red cups. enough said.
3. our little family of stockings
4. tay and i playing tug-o-war with her new pink toy
5. pumpkin carmel candle mmm