11.04.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I love linking up with Lauren at The Little Things for her Friday fill-in's. I wish I remembered to do it more often but, I do what I can. Today it is p-o-u-r-i-n-g rain here in San Diego. Not normal for us, so naturally we all freak out, drive terribly, get sick because we wear rainbow sandals in spite of the downpour, and decide the only thing to do in the rain is put on sweats and watch a Harry Potter marathon with some hot cocoa. We survive.
I have the privelege of having to work for the next 5 hours in the dark, outside and in the rain. Strep throat, here is your golden opportunity to strike! Eek, not excited in the least.
Here are the fun fill ins. You should join the movement :)
1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     having time to have breakfast with Mike 3 times this week before we went to work. Corner Bakery probably thinks we are stalking them   .


2.   Colder weather makes me   awkward. i don't have the close for it. my hair goes to frizztown, and i start shivering at about 57 degrees. not cool      .
3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    1. the pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling i made. yum! 2. my flight to Paris is officially booked! AH! 3. my two fav co-workers in history - chantel and manda...i would die without them   .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    rainbow sandals. hands down.   .

5.  My personality type is    two complete opposites in a constant battle. I literally am half extrovert, social, fun, ambisious as can be, explorer and then half timid, shy, awkward, quite, unsure. it is an epic battle and it drives me insane! ugh, maybe one day one will shine through and stay that way..

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     chocolate and any form of ice cream. i have no chance against them  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    blues, teals and browns  .

PS - the forcast for tomorrow is... SUNNY! ah, the world will be right once again.

1 comment:

  1. You are incredible and I'm so so happy for you and this big adventure.

    Will be visiting you in Paris for sure <3

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!