10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!

It is such a strange time of year - halloween weekend. If this holiday came more often than once a year it would probably make me uncomfortable.

The best dressed award, I do believe, goes to little Tay because she managed to pull off two different costumes with one great look.

Is she a devil or is she a lobster?

Miguel and I were zoom zoom race car driver/pit stop man. Us, being procrastinator extraordinaries, found our costumes about 1 hour before we had to leave to go to Monster Bash. We pulled it together just in the nick of time. My friend Amanda, her bf Matt, Mike, Me and Erin all went down to the block party in downtown SD. It was a fun, crowded night. Love these people.





 I hope you all had a great, scary and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your costumes! Such a cute idea :)
    And your dog.. precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes!!! Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!