11.03.2011

UPDATE: Paris

My flight is booked. I will be boarding a plane at LAX on February 2nd at 3:30pm with my momma. Thank goodness for my mom coming with me. I would probably lose it if I was flying alone. I flew by myself when I studied abroad in Spain and it was the most nerve racking experience ever. I was a h.o.t.m.e.s.s. for sure. My mom is coming with me for a whole MONTH! Amazing, right? She has never been to Europe so I think she will just LOVE it. I am really excited for her to get this experience just as much as me. Thanks for coming, mom! I love you!!

Back at home, my incredible superman of a father will be taking care of my siblings and extended family while my mom (who is usually running around like crazy helping everyone) is gone on holiday. I can NOT thank my dad enough for everything is has done for me. He is so incredibly supportive and I love him more than I could ever express. He is hands down the best dad in this world. Thank you for everything!

For today, I am going to work (I am writing this to procrastinate going there) and then coming home to hang out with Miguel and wrestle with Taylor who has an unimaginable amount of energy. I took her on a 5 mile walk yesterday - the girl was still running around like a maniac afterwards. Ridiculous.

I got a lot of quality pinning done last night. Here are some photos from my Pinterest binge.










Enjoy your day! :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love you family. You are so blessed and I don't know who I'm more excited for now- you or your mom! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you britt!! this is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!