6.10.2011

I never promised you a rose garden..


That title was just an excuse to give a shout out to my girl Martina and an oldie but a goodie song of hers. 

So I left work early last week because I had nothing more to do so naturally I come home and start making cupcakes. This time was known to my co-workers as "working from home". SHH :)

I needed to practice my rose making so I frosted each cupcake with a rose.

Here is my rose garden for you all. Enjoy


And then they were gone...mmmm :)

3 comments:

  1. Brittany - those are amazing!! I need to learn how to do that!! And they look delicious too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look delicious! I LOVE me some chocolate cake, especially if it's pretty! =)


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and SO DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!