5.04.2011

Ooh, Stagecoach

You are a fleeting weekend. 

Another year, more amazing memories of friends and music.  Every artist was outstanding (as usual) and I definitely belted it out and sang along all weekend.


DAY ONE:

Poolside
Coronas
People Watching
Hot 90 Degree Sunshine
Chris Young
Darius Rucker
Kenny Chesney
Cheeze Its

DAY TWO:

Sleeping In
Eggs Benedict
Jack Daniels?
More People Watching
Hot 95 Degree Sunshine
Jack Ingrahm
Josh Turner
Carrie Underwood
Rascal Flatts
Pizza

I would sum that up as a successful weekend with some of my greatest friends.

I look forward to next year for round #4 :)







2 comments:

  1. well one, thanks for picking the ugliest picture i took all weekend and two...cheezeits happened both days, your brother happened all weekend, and the jd had honey.

    that is all. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast!

    By the way--have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!