5.06.2011

It's Friday...

...Fill Em' In!!




With a little shout out from Taylor! She hopes you have a great weekend! :)




1.   What I love most about my home is      relaxing and watchin' flicks on the couch with the family. Home really is where the heart is!

2.  I'm excited because,    it is getting hot outside...that means summertime is coming!!  .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     depending what is wrong either running or crying...depends if Im mad or sad   .

4.  Currently I am craving   not to go back to work!! also, a nap  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     she cares about everyone and everything more than I thought possible. She is an amazing friend and care taker and sometimes she can even be funny ;)  .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "How to be Awesome!"  ....umm...ya I'm serious ;) wink face again   .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be      OH man..thats so not fair!! Chocolate something and/or turkey avocado swiss sandy...

2 comments:

  1. taylor is seriously too cute!! i'm with you on the chocolate. i could definitely eat it for every meal if everyone would let me!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I want one haha!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!