Ohhh I know I'm bad. This shows my true procrastination skills but in my defense this has been the busiest two weeks I have had in a looong time! Tomorrow is my first day off work since Mother's Day. So can you cut me some slack? Thanks friends :)
So here are my Friday fill ins on Sunday. Oh, and congrats on making it through the "end of the world" today. I am glad we are all still here.
1. People always tell me I look like Melissa from the Bachelor. I won't complain she is a cutie! .
2. Friends don't let friends go it alone .
3. A sunny day is perfect for everything! the beach, running, picnics, drinking, hiking...oh the list goes on!
4. My favorite accessory is my two $8 rings and my necklace...I pretty much never take them off .
5. If I could afford it I would start a bakery and travel the world .
6. The cure for boredom is baking! duh .
7. I am currently "in like" with teaching Taylor new tricks! She is a fast little learner .