5.21.2011

Fill in the Blank...Sunday..!?

Ohhh I know I'm bad. This shows my true procrastination skills but in my defense this has been the busiest two weeks I have had in a looong time! Tomorrow is my first day off work since Mother's Day. So can you cut me some slack? Thanks friends :)

So here are my Friday fill ins on Sunday. Oh, and congrats on making it through the "end of the world" today. I am glad we are all still here.



1.   People always tell me I look like      Melissa from the Bachelor. I won't complain she is a cutie!   .

2.  Friends don't let friends    go it alone  .

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     everything! the beach, running, picnics, drinking, hiking...oh the list goes on!   

4.  My favorite accessory is   my two $8 rings and my necklace...I pretty much never take them off  .

5.  If I could afford it I would     start a bakery and travel the world  .

6.  The cure for boredom is       baking! duh   .

7.  I am currently "in like" with       teaching Taylor new tricks! She is a fast little learner    . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!