5.28.2011

Late Late Late ..tsk.

Fill in the blank...Saturday! Woo...sorry for not being punctual. Enjoy your Saturday :)



1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       to Santa Barbara   and I would bring      sundresses, taylor, michael and an appetite for cheese and wine and I would NOT bring my crackberry blackberry   .

2.  Something I often rant about is    all the things I want to do in my life. the list is endless! also, how I think every person should have to work a customer service job at some point in their lives. it would help make people kind, patient and respectful  .

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     hummus. for the crackers in the cupboard  .

4.  My "life-saving" product is   chapstick. without it i would perish  .

5.  A friend is someone who     still answers your phone calls after you have ignored theirs for a week cuz you are too busy. and someone who knows how weird you really are and still wants to hang out with you anyway  .

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       the best desert i have ever had was...   .

7.  My favorite kind of art is       definitely photography. its so real and the world is such an amazingly beautiful place and when it is captured in great photos - its perfect. i can relate to photos much more than a painting.


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!! 
I promise I am getting a USB cord this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!