12.23.2011

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you all have a really incredible Christmas with your friends and family! Remember to be happy and thankful for the people and blessings in your life. The world really is a beautiful place!

As for me, I am in Orange County relaxing at my parents house. Mike and I had a little Christmas dinner celebration last night at our apartment. It was fun and delicious and we watched "Midnight in Paris" together. We don't have a Christmas card to show off to you guys; however, we do have a lovely little song and dance for you here


These crazy homes covered and covered in lights were so much fun at Mike's office Christmas party a few weeks ago. It was epicly cold but so fun to see the lights on "Candy Cane Lane".




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!