12.02.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Happy Friday, friends! I am feeling pretty exhausted this week. Zombie-like to be exact. I am SO happy it is Friday though. Quality fun time with Miguel and Tay. What do you all have planned for the weekend?? Getting in the holiday spirit? I sure am! Christmas shopping, christmas movies, chocolate, tea, cuddle time...LOVE IT!


1.   The holiday season is     season of love and thanks. it reminds everyone that life is good and you should really cherish the people in your life. i love the holidays because it brings everyone together and cheesey-ness is more socially acceptable which is perfect for me :)   .

2.   Snow makes me   unsure. i love the idea of snow and i think it is gorgeous. but then when i am in it, im not so stoked. its cold and wet and inconvenient.      .

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is    hot soup in a bread bowl with some hot chocolate with whipped cream. YUM!!    .

4. Winter is the best time for    comfy clothes, big blankets, movies and cuddling!  

5.  I can hardly wait for    Mike and my Xmas in our little apartment and then the celebration with our families  .

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to    give them. i love giving gifts - it is just hard to find them sometimes.

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a   15. im pretty stoked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!