Today I am participating in the blog world and linking up with some e-friends of mine. I always love reading Soxial Butterfly and she is linked up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the "Fill in the Blank Friday" so how about I jump on that super fun band wagon they are drivin' around?
So here it is folks, my first fill in the blank blog post...
1. The best prank I ever pulled was I don't think I have ever successfully pulled a prank on anyone - not even my dog. I am that bad and I can't keep a straight face if my life depended on it .
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was good question. Either my friends are really bad at pranks or I am way to slick for them to pull a fast one on me .
3. A day without love and laughter is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are family, laughter, health and chocolate (no joke here) .
5. I dream of traveling the world and living abroad, owning a successful bakery, and seeing my family happy .
6. I dread my alarm clock. It is by far the worst sound in the world. I also dread oranges, sunburns, needles, and Mondays
7. A discovery I made this week was that I will be okay at this new job. I think I'll swim and not sink (cross your fingers) and that even though a 10.5 hour day at work on your feet in 90 degree heat may make me want to punch something - life outside of those 10.5 hours are worth taking a breath and smiling for .