That's how I felt all week. Phew it's over.
So for class, this was the homework:
1. Bake a cake on Friday or Saturday
2. Let it set for 24 hours
3. Split, fill and dirty ice the cake on Saturday or Sunday
4. Let dirty icing set for at least one hour
5. Frost cake and bring to class
This is how it really happened:
1. Forget to bake cake until Sunday night
2. Let sit while at work on Monday
3. Race home after work to split, fill and dirty ice cake
4. Put cake in freezer for 7 minutes to set
5. Frost cake and show up to class 30 minutes late
That's my style...procrastinate as late as possible and whip it out like a hurricane.
I was also that girl in class who did not have any of the items they told us to bring. I was the girl who asked "can I borrow your scissors?" every 20 minutes. Sorry guys, I promise to come prepared this week.
This is what I walked out of class with...
Not too shabby for a first timer eh?? :)
Up next Monday...Cookie Monster Cake! STOKED :)