There are SO many things that I am loving this week. Where do I begin??
The biggest and most exciting thing that has happened is that I got an amazing new job! I will finally be doing what I went to school for and what I actually want to do with my life - event planing! I am nervous (I think it is only natural) but I am also stoked like a kid in a candy store.
Speaking of that, I also love that I am watching "Kid in a Candy Store" on Food Network right now. Watching how they make Ben and Jerry's heaven sent ice cream? Incredible! I would do a lot of things for a pint of that half baked goodness.
Other things that made this week a great one:
- Celebrating my friend Ashley's birthday by watching her serenade a bar with her interoperation of "Slim Shady" and our friend Erin's song choice of "the Thong Song".
- Mike making me an impressive and delicious breakfast Sunday morning before I had to go to work.
- ichatting with my brother in Australia.
- Watching my little sister go to her high school Winter Formal.
- Going home to OC tomorrow to spend some fam time, Boomer time and shop for all the new clothes I will get to wear at my new job!
How goes it in the land of YOU? Outstandingly fabulous and beautiful I hope!