12.05.2010

Battle Burger Continued

We are onto competitor numero dos this week: Rocky's Crown Point Pub


Now, to give you the background of my expectations for this burger joint, I have always heard Hodad's was the greatest burger in San Diego until the last year or so I have been told that Rocky's owns Hodad's. So I was obviously going into this with pretty high expectations. 


That being said, I can say the burger actually lived up to them! It was super delish! The fries were nothing special - very standard and I could have done without them, but the burger lives up to its stellar reputation.


 The scores are in:
Brittany                Mike
Burger: A            Burger: B+
Fries: C                Fries: C


Have you been to Rocky's? What do you think about their burger??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!