5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day from Paris

I really am one lucky girl to have grown up in the incredible household that I did. My family is truly the greatest. They are all insane, crazy and out of their minds sometimes but amazing just the same and I am lucky and blessed to be a part of it.

My mother is one of the most loving, giving and selfless people I have ever known. She has a heart deeper than the ocean and would do anything for our family.

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me and everyone you love. I am so blessed to have you as my mother, role model and friend. Have the great day that you deserve. I love you!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

video
Happy Mother's Day to all my other favorite moms! My grandma, all my aunts, Debbie, Michelle and soon to be Jessica! Love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Brit, That was very cool and it means alot to me! Missing you!! See you soon. I love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If no one believes you, I will vouch that your mom is THAT amazing and more!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!