10.03.2011

Fall in SD

It is a beautiful thing. I never ever appreciated it until now and I am shocked at myself! It is the BEST weather of the year. Definitely. It is sunny and warm but there is a nice cool breeze and everything feel fresh. Ahhhh love it.

I'm embracing my new found love for the season and started by taking my little Taylay on a walk up to Kate Sessions park. It is one of the best spots in San Diego. It has a breathtaking view of everything! You see the beach, the bay, downtown and all of SD! Prime location for anything.








Even though I am excited about sweaters and scarves, I am so ready to bust out  my bathing suit and sundresses this week in Mexico...3 days!!

2 comments:

  1. id give anything for a wonderful fall like that! have fun in mexico!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!