1.24.2012

Hi, I'm a Slacker

I am so aware of it. I'm sorry for my lack of posting. I'm sure it was just killing you ;)

I have been really busy getting ready for my departure to France. I am in my last 9 days in California and it is starting to really freak me out. Major.

I finally have an apartment in the city! It is the cutest little loft. Emphasis on the little part. Also, it happens to be on the 6th floor of a building with no elevator. It is the perfect way to compensate for the lack of a 24 hour fitness. I will at least be doing the European version of the stair master each day.

Mike and I have to start packing up our apartment (insert major sad face) and getting ready to face reality. We got sucked in hard into the Hunger Games. Read all three super fast and love them. You should pick them up soon! We are also having a fun little party this weekend to celebrate our new adventures. I will report back on the result of this. Might be one for the books.

For the past week or so while I have been MIA from the blog world. We have been enjoying some time just relaxing the three of us. Spending time with friends and eating at all our favorite Pacific Beach spots. Today we had some amazingness from Mad Dogs Cafe. Definitely our favorite breakfast spot. We had our standard walk on the beach afterwards. The beauty of San Diego never ceases to amaze me. It is such an incredible place.





My best friend Brittany and her boyfriend came down for a night out on the town and a relaxing Sunday today. They are such a fun couple and I loved having them down here!



I also got to relive all my favorite emotional songs from high school at the Dashboard Confessional concert with Megan. Yep, you read it right. Screaming Infidelities anyone??



Tay has had an incredible amount of running time at the beach (aka: Tay's happiest place on earth). Seeing this little speed demon run circles around other dogs and chasing down the birds like there is no tomorrow just makes me happy. She is a crazy little muffin.







Forgive me if I go into bloggers hibernation again this week. I leave on February 2nd and as soon as I get settled you can expect a buttload of fun pictures and probably some entertaining stories that will make you be thankful it is me and not you these things are happening to. Haha, okay, it will be great!

I hope you have all been living and loving your lives! :) I can't wait to catch up with everyone's blogs in 3...2..1... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup!