1. The best thing I did all week was bake 3 different things on Monday - molasses cookies (for momma), sugar free blueberry oat bars (for grandpa) and chocolate eclairs (for Mikey) .
2. country music make me super happy.
3. Pets are so amazing and loving and a crazy maniac at the same time .
4. my family is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to cuddling up with lots of blankets, hot chocolate, beanies, boots, baking....lots!!
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is some new winter clothes, finding out if I get to move to Paris in 4 months and not being sick right now .
7. This weekend I am going to probably do a lot of laying down and trying to get better. Go figure the only weekend I have off work in over a month and I am super sick :( tonight I am going to see "drive" with mike - looking forward to that. .
All my life I have hated any season that wasn't summer. Summer was the end all be all for me. Hot, hot sun.
For whatever reason I am infatuated with fall and winter this year. I have never been more excited to be cold! So much so that I am longing to live in the snow. WOOOAH..never thought I would say that. Something must be wrong with me...help!
Photos to help you get in the spirit.
PS- I just tried Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte ...um...to die for!!