7.14.2011

Friday Fill-in's are Back in Action!

I took a little break from fill-in's because, to be completely honest, by the time I remembered it was already Tuesday again. 

Here I am, back on track. Mike and I are having a Dexter marathon. Season 3 with two episodes left! I have already seen (and love) all the seasons but it is just an addicting the second time around.  Any Dexter fans out there???

I have the day off tomorrow and can't wait to sleep in and cuddle with Tay, have a hard workout, lay at the beach and then see HARRY POTTER! Woohoo! 

Have a great Friday everyone!! Keep that smile on your face!



1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       middle of the day person. I can't wake up in the mornings and am not super active every night but I love the middle of the day. Good lunches, sunshine, beach time...all the good stuff happens in the bright daylight  .

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Taylor Swift (go figure!), James Taylor, Temper Trap..   .

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     Red Dirt Road - Brooks and Dunn, Summertime - Kenny Chesney, Where the Boat Leaves From - Zac Brown Band    .

4.  My favorite pattern is   polka dots probably? I love lace...is that a pattern? 

5.  My favorite perfume is     very hollywood by Michael Korrs. D&G light blue has been my go to for years too  .

6.  Rules are      sometimes legit and sometimes the dumbest crap I have ever heard. Seriously, google some of the random laws and rules in other states and you will be shocked!  So crazy!

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       I would say "good talk, see you out there" but I asked Mike and he says "love you to death" haha . 

3 comments:

  1. Most women have a hard timing together with exercise into their busy schedules, which is why performing core workout are splendid since it truly works out nearly all areas of the body via quick routines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me how much I love this post! I am doing it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oook I totally need to watch Dexter!!
    And I agree with you on all your reasons why middle of the day is best! :)
    Also, have you hear the Take A Back Road song by Rodney Atkins?! Ah that is SO on repeat in my car! Perfect road trip song!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup!