I took a little break from fill-in's because, to be completely honest, by the time I remembered it was already Tuesday again.
Here I am, back on track. Mike and I are having a Dexter marathon. Season 3 with two episodes left! I have already seen (and love) all the seasons but it is just an addicting the second time around. Any Dexter fans out there???
I have the day off tomorrow and can't wait to sleep in and cuddle with Tay, have a hard workout, lay at the beach and then see HARRY POTTER! Woohoo!
Have a great Friday everyone!! Keep that smile on your face!
1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) middle of the day person. I can't wake up in the mornings and am not super active every night but I love the middle of the day. Good lunches, sunshine, beach time...all the good stuff happens in the bright daylight .
2. My favorite Pandora stations are Taylor Swift (go figure!), James Taylor, Temper Trap.. .
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Red Dirt Road - Brooks and Dunn, Summertime - Kenny Chesney, Where the Boat Leaves From - Zac Brown Band .
4. My favorite pattern is polka dots probably? I love lace...is that a pattern?
5. My favorite perfume is very hollywood by Michael Korrs. D&G light blue has been my go to for years too .
6. Rules are sometimes legit and sometimes the dumbest crap I have ever heard. Seriously, google some of the random laws and rules in other states and you will be shocked! So crazy!
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is I would say "good talk, see you out there" but I asked Mike and he says "love you to death" haha .